Managed Industrial Ethernet Modular Switch
Manageable switches like the MCS and the MMS control and diagnose networks and devices, allow redundant paths and segment communication solutions. To fulfill these and other tasks, they have functions such as the rapid-spanning tree protocol and fast ring detection, with which redundant network structures from all manufacturers can be realized. Via integrated web pages and the SNMP protocol, extensive configuration and diagnostic options, as well as other network and device information for commissioning, running operation and in the event of error are available.
The Modular Managed Switch (MMS) can be easily adapted to the respective application requirements. In addition to the two extension modules, with which the MMS can be extended from eight to Up to 24 ports, the two-port interface modules contribute to this flexibility.
Four modules each, which provide the ports for twisted-pair, HCS, polymer and glass fibers, as well as support data rates of 10 and 100 Mbps, are mounted side by side in the head station and extension modules. The cable outlet is either conveniently placed at the front or, to save space, at the bottom- depending on what the installation situation requires.
- 8 to 24 Ports Switch for 10 Mbps.
- Modular design
- Lean managed Switches
- Connection of expansion modules to the head station
- Plug in modules for TP, fiber optic, PDF / HCS.
- Priority tagging according to IEEE 802. 1P � two priority levels.
- Redundancy ring network (Power & Signal)
- Network & module diagnostic.
- Port Mirroring.
- Web Based Management SNMP Serial (V.24)
- Certification : CUL, CUL-EX LIS, UL, UL-EX LIS, GL-SW, PTL, LR, NV