PLC SERIES INTERFACE RELAY:
PLC Interface Relay is the interface between automation equipment and system peripherals with high switching capacity. PLC relay saves wiring costs thanks to the convenient pitch – free plug- in bridge system. Space on the DIN rail and as a consequence, more control cabinet area.
PLC Relay provides comfort and service with actuator and sensor versions that accommodate on all the connections of sensors and actuators directly at the interface. By the simply replacing the relay without disconnect the wiring. PLC relay simplifies installation with integrated input and protective circuit. Potential connections through the option of bridging all important potential.
The PLC relay series can be used universally & consist of basic terminals block & pluggable miniature relay with PDT contact. Input & Output interface is possible. The versions input voltages from 5V to upto 230 V meet the demands of every industrial application. An input circuit consisting of a status display, free-wheeling and reverse polarity protection function is integrated in the module.
Residual currents at AC outputs effect occurs when electronic AC outputs supply leakage currents. This is the case with many AC initiators and PLC AC output cards. The leakages currents often reach several mA and can also lead to conventional relays falling to work properly.
PLC Relay Features & Advantages:
- The Interface between Automation equipment & System peripherals with a high switching capacity.
- PLC Relay series that can be used universally & consist of basic terminal block & pluggable miniature relay with PDT contact.
- PLC Relay is slim size – 6.2mm & 14mm.
- Contact Material is silver Tin Oxide (Agsno) & silver nickel [Agns] Free Wheeling & Reverse polarity
- Protection function is integrated in the module.
- Electromagnetic Relay & Solid State Relay (Optocoupler) is available.
- Vtg Rating : 12 V AC/DC Upto 230VAC/DC, Current Rating: 50mA Upto 16A
- Single & Double Changeover.
- Shorting Strip to Simplify Wiring
- IP 67 Protection Environmentally friendly cadmium free Contact Material.
- 4 KVrms electrical isolation between coil & Contact.
- Mechanical Service life is 2 x 107cycles.
- Safe isolation in acc. With DIN EN 50178 (VDE0160)
- Reduces wiring with bridge bar shorting.
- SO 46 Model available with filter for isolation to noise pickup.
- It provides 63% space saving in side reduces much of wiring & space.
- Low response time (13ms) for more operation per minute.
- Low driving current (~9mA) required so lesser Load on PLC cards & Power supply.
- Coil status LED indication at front side provides better visual as well as aesthetic look.
- Better protective components inbuilt in the base to provide maximum safety.
- All internal connections are made of Press Fitting Technology so separate wires or soldering involved. It provides better connectivity & longer life.
- Application areas: In PLC, DCS, SCADA, PLCC, RELAY PANELS.
Download Catalog –